Now that fall is in full swing here in Dahlgren, many of our residents are taking to their kitchens to do some baking with pumpkin. If you're looking for new ways to incorporate your favorite pumpkin spice flavor this fall season, these delicious dishes will give you all the inspiration you need.
- Pumpkin-Ginger Waffles. Get a crisp fall morning started off on the right foot with this recipe for spicy, sweet pumpkin waffles. The addition of crystalized ginger gives this recipe a gourmet twist that both kids and grown-ups will love.
- Pumpkin Bread. This perfect pumpkin bread recipe is delicious at any time of the day. Whether you serve it warm out of the oven for brunch or with melted cheese as a savory dinner side, it's one of the most versatile pumpkin recipes you'll find this fall.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins. The combination of pumpkin spice and cream cheese is one that can't be beat, and these muffins have both in perfect doses.
- Pumpkin Rolls With Cinnamon Butter. This simple and sweet side dish is a unique alternative to traditional dinner rolls. While the rolls themselves have more of a savory pumpkin flavor, the spiced cinnamon butter gives them a sweet twist that's just as good for dessert.
- Cinnamon Pumpkin, Squash, Yam and Cheddar Pot Pie. Looking for a way to bake some pumpkin into your entree? Try these mini pot pies!