Benefits of Living in Military Housing
March 22, 2018
You may think that you know all about military housing, but there are so many perks of living in a military housing community, you might learn a few new things. Here are just a few of the benefits to consider while you're making your housing decision.
- Military housing doesn't require a deposit. That's right — you won't have to pay a costly security deposit for your new rental.
- Military housing doesn't require a credit check. You won't have to wait for a time consuming credit check, either.
- Your rent is paid for by the military. With many programs and allotments, your rental costs can be conveniently paid through the allotment system. This also includes personal property coverage of up to $10,000.
- You'll enjoy lots of amenities. From the recreation centers to gyms and pools, there's a lot to enjoy for people of all ages.
- You'll get to know your neighbors. With events and activities like homecoming events, seasonal parties, summer activities for the kids, and other events and community programs, you'll really feel like you're a part of the community.